Kingsport, Tenn. - An autopsy report is revealing new information about a fiery crash that claimed the lives of two people in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Kingsport police tell us back in September, Dena Marie Riddle crossed a center line and hit a, SUV head-on. Autopsy results later showed 43-year-old Riddle's blood alcohol content was .254 -- that is more than three times the legal limit.
The SUV's driver, Tony Bellamy, died three days later.
Two of Mr. Bellamy's family members were also seriously injured in that crash.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash