Kingsport, Tenn. - An autopsy report is revealing new information about a fiery crash that claimed the lives of two people in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Kingsport police tell us back in September, Dena Marie Riddle crossed a center line and hit a, SUV head-on. Autopsy results later showed 43-year-old Riddle's blood alcohol content was .254 -- that is more than three times the legal limit.
The SUV's driver, Tony Bellamy, died three days later.
Two of Mr. Bellamy's family members were also seriously injured in that crash.
- Updated Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase