Kingsport, Tenn. - An autopsy report is revealing new information about a fiery crash that claimed the lives of two people in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Kingsport police tell us back in September, Dena Marie Riddle crossed a center line and hit a, SUV head-on. Autopsy results later showed 43-year-old Riddle's blood alcohol content was .254 -- that is more than three times the legal limit.
The SUV's driver, Tony Bellamy, died three days later.
Two of Mr. Bellamy's family members were also seriously injured in that crash.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire