KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police say an 85-year-old woman was arrested and is facing drug charges.
Pearl Jones was arrested by detectives at 1138 Fairview Avenue. Police tell us a search warrant was executed around 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Investigators found hydrocodone at the scene along with $1,200. According to the police report, there was evidence indicating Jones was selling narcotics from the home.
Timothy Farley, also in the home, is also facing charges. Police say they found drug paraphernalia under the couch cushion where Farley was sitting.
Jones is charged with possession of drugs for resale within 1,000 feet of a school and maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold, stored or used.
Farley was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
Pearl M. Jones
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace