KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Aquatic Center had a water rescue around 1:00 p.m. Monday.
Spokesperson Angela Yingling said a lifeguard saved a 3-year-old girl in the Outdoor Water Park.
The girl went to the hospital as a precaution.
She is breathing on her own and should be okay, according to Yingling.
"Our lifeguards responded as trained and did a great job getting the girl out of the water. We remind all parents that children three and under are to be within arm's reach at all times", Yingling said.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'