MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Investigators have arrested a woman they say is connected to a Johnson County double murder.
We've just learned a grand jury is charging Barbara Mae Potter with one count of tampering with evidence. The arrest is connected to the double murder of Billie Jean Hayworth and Billy Clay Payne that happened back in January 2012.
Authorities have said the murders stemmed from a conversation that took place on Facebook.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument