MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Investigators have arrested a woman they say is connected to a Johnson County double murder.
We've just learned a grand jury is charging Barbara Mae Potter with one count of tampering with evidence. The arrest is connected to the double murder of Billie Jean Hayworth and Billy Clay Payne that happened back in January 2012.
Authorities have said the murders stemmed from a conversation that took place on Facebook.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man