JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies in Johnson County say a call to a convenience store led to the arrests of two people.
Sheriff Mike Reece says a worker at A to Z Market called 911 to report a woman removing money from the cash register. Deputies arrested 19-year-old Tabitha Price and charged her with with robbery.
They also took 38-year-old Becky Williams into custody and charged her with conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record