JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies in Johnson County say a call to a convenience store led to the arrests of two people.
Sheriff Mike Reece says a worker at A to Z Market called 911 to report a woman removing money from the cash register. Deputies arrested 19-year-old Tabitha Price and charged her with with robbery.
They also took 38-year-old Becky Williams into custody and charged her with conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated One escaped inmate from Hawkins County captured
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury