JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies in Johnson County say a call to a convenience store led to the arrests of two people.
Sheriff Mike Reece says a worker at A to Z Market called 911 to report a woman removing money from the cash register. Deputies arrested 19-year-old Tabitha Price and charged her with with robbery.
They also took 38-year-old Becky Williams into custody and charged her with conspiracy to commit robbery.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam