JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies in Johnson County say a call to a convenience store led to the arrests of two people.
Sheriff Mike Reece says a worker at A to Z Market called 911 to report a woman removing money from the cash register. Deputies arrested 19-year-old Tabitha Price and charged her with with robbery.
They also took 38-year-old Becky Williams into custody and charged her with conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City