JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies in Johnson County say a call to a convenience store led to the arrests of two people.
Sheriff Mike Reece says a worker at A to Z Market called 911 to report a woman removing money from the cash register. Deputies arrested 19-year-old Tabitha Price and charged her with with robbery.
They also took 38-year-old Becky Williams into custody and charged her with conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial