MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson County men have been indicted on first degree murder and felony murder charges by a Mountain City grand jury.
Jamie Curd and Marvin Potter were indicted Tuesday. They're accused of killing Billy Payne, Jr. and Billie Jean Hayworth back in January 2012 at a home in the Doe Valley community.
Johnson County authorities say a controversy between the couple and Potters' daughter began when they de-friended her from the website Facebook.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim