MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson County men have been indicted on first degree murder and felony murder charges by a Mountain City grand jury.
Jamie Curd and Marvin Potter were indicted Tuesday. They're accused of killing Billy Payne, Jr. and Billie Jean Hayworth back in January 2012 at a home in the Doe Valley community.
Johnson County authorities say a controversy between the couple and Potters' daughter began when they de-friended her from the website Facebook.
- Updated Sullivan County man sentenced for child sex crimes in SW Virginia
- New Bristol, TN child rape suspect arrested
- WATCH: Ellen, Wal-Mart give scholarships to school's senior class
- Infant who survived in 1920s sideshow incubator dies at 96
- UPDATE: Carter Co. bank robbery suspect arraigned in court