MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson County men have been indicted on first degree murder and felony murder charges by a Mountain City grand jury.
Jamie Curd and Marvin Potter were indicted Tuesday. They're accused of killing Billy Payne, Jr. and Billie Jean Hayworth back in January 2012 at a home in the Doe Valley community.
Johnson County authorities say a controversy between the couple and Potters' daughter began when they de-friended her from the website Facebook.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial