MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Two people face charges in Johnson County, Tenn. after investigators say they found meth inside a home.
Michelle Roberts and Ronnie Malone are charged with Initiate Process to Manufacture Meth, along with other meth charges.
They were arrested inside their home after a search warrant was executed on Furnace Creek Road, in Mountain City.
Both are scheduled to be in court April 9. Authorities say the investigation is ongoing and more charges are pending.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting