MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - Two people face charges in Johnson County, Tenn. after investigators say they found meth inside a home.
Michelle Roberts and Ronnie Malone are charged with Initiate Process to Manufacture Meth, along with other meth charges.
They were arrested inside their home after a search warrant was executed on Furnace Creek Road, in Mountain City.
Both are scheduled to be in court April 9. Authorities say the investigation is ongoing and more charges are pending.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman