JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Twelve people are behind bars after a long drug investigation in Johnson County.
We learned the Johnson County Sheriff's Department, the Department of Drug Enforcement Administration, United States Marshalls and the Drug Task Force were involved with the arrests.
We're told the arrests were for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine.
Court dates and bond amounts have not been released.
Those arrested were taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where they will be processed and appear later in federal court in Greeneville.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law