JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Twelve people are behind bars after a long drug investigation in Johnson County.
We learned the Johnson County Sheriff's Department, the Department of Drug Enforcement Administration, United States Marshalls and the Drug Task Force were involved with the arrests.
We're told the arrests were for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine.
Court dates and bond amounts have not been released.
Those arrested were taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where they will be processed and appear later in federal court in Greeneville.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome