JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Twelve people are behind bars after a long drug investigation in Johnson County.
We learned the Johnson County Sheriff's Department, the Department of Drug Enforcement Administration, United States Marshalls and the Drug Task Force were involved with the arrests.
We're told the arrests were for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine.
Court dates and bond amounts have not been released.
Those arrested were taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where they will be processed and appear later in federal court in Greeneville.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show