JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people are facing charges after deputies say they found a meth lab along Sink Valley Road in Johnson County. Ginny Campbell and Charles Carden are facing meth charges.
The investigation started on February 19th. The Johnson County Sheriff's office tells us the discovery of the meth-making ingredients along the side of the road led to a search warrant for Campbell's home on February 26th.
Monday, investigators also arrested Carden on charges connected to the meth lab.
The home has been quarantined and officers say the investigation is ongoing.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities