JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people are facing charges after deputies say they found a meth lab along Sink Valley Road in Johnson County. Ginny Campbell and Charles Carden are facing meth charges.
The investigation started on February 19th. The Johnson County Sheriff's office tells us the discovery of the meth-making ingredients along the side of the road led to a search warrant for Campbell's home on February 26th.
Monday, investigators also arrested Carden on charges connected to the meth lab.
The home has been quarantined and officers say the investigation is ongoing.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game