MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - We now know the name of the inmate killed at the Northeast Correctional Complex in Mountain City over the weekend.
24-year-old Timothy Tillery, Jr. was pronounced dead at the hospital from injuries received after a fight broke out at the prison Saturday morning.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is helping to figure out what happened.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect