MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed with officials in Johnson County, Tennessee that the Sheriff's Department is searching for 82-year-old Harry Rosenberg.
We've learned he went missing in the Laurel Bloomery area of the county around 3:30 Sunday afternoon. He was last seen heading into the Cherokee National Forest using the access road at the end of Gentry Creek Road.
We're told Rosenberg suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's department at (423) 727-5275.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam