MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed with officials in Johnson County, Tennessee that the Sheriff's Department is searching for 82-year-old Harry Rosenberg.
We've learned he went missing in the Laurel Bloomery area of the county around 3:30 Sunday afternoon. He was last seen heading into the Cherokee National Forest using the access road at the end of Gentry Creek Road.
We're told Rosenberg suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's department at (423) 727-5275.
- Updated Sullivan County man sentenced for child sex crimes in SW Virginia
- New Bristol, TN child rape suspect arrested
- WATCH: Ellen, Wal-Mart give scholarships to school's senior class
- Infant who survived in 1920s sideshow incubator dies at 96
- UPDATE: Carter Co. bank robbery suspect arraigned in court