MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed with officials in Johnson County, Tennessee that the Sheriff's Department is searching for 82-year-old Harry Rosenberg.
We've learned he went missing in the Laurel Bloomery area of the county around 3:30 Sunday afternoon. He was last seen heading into the Cherokee National Forest using the access road at the end of Gentry Creek Road.
We're told Rosenberg suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's department at (423) 727-5275.
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing