MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed with officials in Johnson County, Tennessee that the Sheriff's Department is searching for 82-year-old Harry Rosenberg.
We've learned he went missing in the Laurel Bloomery area of the county around 3:30 Sunday afternoon. He was last seen heading into the Cherokee National Forest using the access road at the end of Gentry Creek Road.
We're told Rosenberg suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's department at (423) 727-5275.
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Updated Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Tenn. Athletic Dir. Hart was not getting a new contract