There's a new development in the dispute over the bearded army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage.
The Military Appeals Court wants to hear oral arguments before deciding if Major Nidal Hasan can be forced to shave his beard before his murder trial.
Hasan is Muslim and his faith requires him to have it. But, the army has a ban on beards.
Hasan is accused of killing 13-people at Ford Hood in 2009. Among those gunned down was Specialist Fred Greene from Johnson County, Tennessee.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy