There's a new development in the dispute over the bearded army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage.
The Military Appeals Court wants to hear oral arguments before deciding if Major Nidal Hasan can be forced to shave his beard before his murder trial.
Hasan is Muslim and his faith requires him to have it. But, the army has a ban on beards.
Hasan is accused of killing 13-people at Ford Hood in 2009. Among those gunned down was Specialist Fred Greene from Johnson County, Tennessee.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash