JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing several charges after Johnson County, Tennessee authorities say he was driving under the influence when he crashed into another car.
David Schnur is charged with Vehicular Assault by Intoxication, Driving on a Revoked License, and Violation of Open Container Law.
Officers say Schnur was driving under the influence Tuesday night on Highway 421 in Mountain City when he crossed the center line and struck a car carrying 4 people.
One female passenger was injured in that crash.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record