JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing several charges after Johnson County, Tennessee authorities say he was driving under the influence when he crashed into another car.
David Schnur is charged with Vehicular Assault by Intoxication, Driving on a Revoked License, and Violation of Open Container Law.
Officers say Schnur was driving under the influence Tuesday night on Highway 421 in Mountain City when he crossed the center line and struck a car carrying 4 people.
One female passenger was injured in that crash.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream