JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing several charges after Johnson County, Tennessee authorities say he was driving under the influence when he crashed into another car.
David Schnur is charged with Vehicular Assault by Intoxication, Driving on a Revoked License, and Violation of Open Container Law.
Officers say Schnur was driving under the influence Tuesday night on Highway 421 in Mountain City when he crossed the center line and struck a car carrying 4 people.
One female passenger was injured in that crash.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law