JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman accused of selling drugs near a school in Johnson County, Tennessee is now facing multiple charges.
The Johnson County Sheriff's Office tells News 5, they arrested Laura Katherine Campbell on December 19th, after officers say she sold $400 worth of prescription medication to undercover officers. We're told, the sale happened in a parking lot along Highway 67, at the intersection with Highway 421. Deputies also say that sale was within a thousand feet of a school.
Officers say they also took money, a vehicle and other items at the time of Campbell's arrest.
Campbell was booked into the Johnson County Jail, under an $83,000 bond.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations