JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman accused of selling drugs near a school in Johnson County, Tennessee is now facing multiple charges.
The Johnson County Sheriff's Office tells News 5, they arrested Laura Katherine Campbell on December 19th, after officers say she sold $400 worth of prescription medication to undercover officers. We're told, the sale happened in a parking lot along Highway 67, at the intersection with Highway 421. Deputies also say that sale was within a thousand feet of a school.
Officers say they also took money, a vehicle and other items at the time of Campbell's arrest.
Campbell was booked into the Johnson County Jail, under an $83,000 bond.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial