JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Authorities in Johnson County are still looking for an escaped prisoner after police say he walked away from work detail on Tuesday.
Local law enforcement and the Tennessee Department of Corrections Office of Investigations are now searching for Grady Edwards. Police say Edwards is a non-violent offender.
We've learned he would have been eligible for parole next year.
- Updated Warner Bros. promises previously unreleased Prince music
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue