JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Authorities in Johnson County are still looking for an escaped prisoner after police say he walked away from work detail on Tuesday.
Local law enforcement and the Tennessee Department of Corrections Office of Investigations are now searching for Grady Edwards. Police say Edwards is a non-violent offender.
We've learned he would have been eligible for parole next year.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death