A Johnson County, Tennessee football player was airlifted from their game Monday night.
Head varsity football coach Don Kerley said the junior varsity player possibly had broken ribs with a concussion.
Kerley said the player was flown to a Johnson City Hospital for treatment.
He said they are waiting to hear from the player's family for an update.
- Updated House fire in Smyth County leaves one injured
- Johnson City man turns himself in for attempted murder
- Updated Train derailed in Southwest VIrginia
- Bristol School Board tours possible new elementary sites, parents raise concerns
- Weekend Drive: Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventures Christmas Show