JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - One man is dead Wednesday afternoon after a late-night crash.
Tennessee highway patrol tells us Timothy D. Campbell of Butler, Tennessee has died after authorities say he was driving eastbound on State Highway 67 in Johnson County.
We're told he crossed the center line and struck another car head-on.
Officers tell us the driver of the second car, Kyle Stanberry, was injured in the crash, but we're told he was wearing a seatbelt.
Authorities tell us Campbell was not wearing his seatbelt.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash