JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - One man is dead Wednesday afternoon after a late-night crash.
Tennessee highway patrol tells us Timothy D. Campbell of Butler, Tennessee has died after authorities say he was driving eastbound on State Highway 67 in Johnson County.
We're told he crossed the center line and struck another car head-on.
Officers tell us the driver of the second car, Kyle Stanberry, was injured in the crash, but we're told he was wearing a seatbelt.
Authorities tell us Campbell was not wearing his seatbelt.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue