JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Students at ETSU walked and danced all night Friday to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
It's for their annual Relay for Life event.
59 student and community organizations took part in the event that started at 6:00 Friday night and went on until 6:00 Saturday morning.
We're told they are trying to raise $60,000 for the American Cancer Society.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane