JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman in Johnson City is facing several charges after police say she left the scene of an accident.
Desera Barber, according to police, was involved in a hit-and-run one Wilson Avenue. They also say she almost hit another man while leaving the scene.
Barber is charged with reckless endangerment, leaving the scene of an accident, and failure to comply with financial responsibility. She is being held on a $11,000 bond.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake