JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman in Johnson City is facing several charges after police say she left the scene of an accident.
Desera Barber, according to police, was involved in a hit-and-run one Wilson Avenue. They also say she almost hit another man while leaving the scene.
Barber is charged with reckless endangerment, leaving the scene of an accident, and failure to comply with financial responsibility. She is being held on a $11,000 bond.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake