JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Wednesday morning customers and workers inside a of Johnson City dry-cleaners got a rude awakening after a car ran into the building.
Johnson City Police tell us around at 8:30 a.m. the car collided with the Quik and Grady's Cleaners on Walnut Street.
The vehicle's driver, Rejetta Driskell, was taken to the hospital.
Police believe a medical condition caused Driskell to lose control of the car.
No other injuries were reported.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash