JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Wednesday morning customers and workers inside a of Johnson City dry-cleaners got a rude awakening after a car ran into the building.
Johnson City Police tell us around at 8:30 a.m. the car collided with the Quik and Grady's Cleaners on Walnut Street.
The vehicle's driver, Rejetta Driskell, was taken to the hospital.
Police believe a medical condition caused Driskell to lose control of the car.
No other injuries were reported.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec