WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces charges after police say she was accused of throwing a meat cleaver at her husband.
Police responded to the home of 33-year-old Hong Nguyen Thursday night to answer a domestic dispute call.
Officers say Nguyen's husband told them his wife threw a kitchen cleaver at him during an argument.
Hong Nguyen faces an aggravated assault charge. She was arrested and booked into the Sullivan County Detention Center.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College