WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces charges after police say she was accused of throwing a meat cleaver at her husband.
Police responded to the home of 33-year-old Hong Nguyen Thursday night to answer a domestic dispute call.
Officers say Nguyen's husband told them his wife threw a kitchen cleaver at him during an argument.
Hong Nguyen faces an aggravated assault charge. She was arrested and booked into the Sullivan County Detention Center.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone