WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces charges after police say she was accused of throwing a meat cleaver at her husband.
Police responded to the home of 33-year-old Hong Nguyen Thursday night to answer a domestic dispute call.
Officers say Nguyen's husband told them his wife threw a kitchen cleaver at him during an argument.
Hong Nguyen faces an aggravated assault charge. She was arrested and booked into the Sullivan County Detention Center.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'