WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces charges after police say she was accused of throwing a meat cleaver at her husband.
Police responded to the home of 33-year-old Hong Nguyen Thursday night to answer a domestic dispute call.
Officers say Nguyen's husband told them his wife threw a kitchen cleaver at him during an argument.
Hong Nguyen faces an aggravated assault charge. She was arrested and booked into the Sullivan County Detention Center.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson