JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing forgery and fraud charges after a wallet was reported stolen on the ETSU campus.
Tiffani Randolph was arrested by Johnson City Police and charged with forgery, theft, and fraudulent use of a credit card.
ETSU campus police filed a report earlier this week about a stolen wallet. We're told the same day the victim's credit cart was used at two locations in Johnson City.
Tiffani Randolph was positively identified as the person using the stolen card.
Randolph was released from Unicoi County Detention Center Thursday on unrelated charges and transported to the Washington County Detention Center.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway