JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing forgery and fraud charges after a wallet was reported stolen on the ETSU campus.
Tiffani Randolph was arrested by Johnson City Police and charged with forgery, theft, and fraudulent use of a credit card.
ETSU campus police filed a report earlier this week about a stolen wallet. We're told the same day the victim's credit cart was used at two locations in Johnson City.
Tiffani Randolph was positively identified as the person using the stolen card.
Randolph was released from Unicoi County Detention Center Thursday on unrelated charges and transported to the Washington County Detention Center.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend