JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing charges after police say she sold drugs near a school.
Johnson City Police tell us they charged 24 year old Crystal Hester of Knoxville with two counts of selling crack cocaine in a drug free school zone.
Police say investigators purchased crack cocaine from Hester on two separate occasions. We're told one of the deals occurred withing 1,000 feet of a school.
She is being held at the Washington County Detention Center.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City