JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a woman accused of stealing out of a vehicle.
Teena Hopson was arrested after police responded to call about an auto burglary on Grays Pointe Court. Police say the vehicle's owner told them she saw Hopson walk up to her vehicle, open the passenger side door, and begin taking items such as a purse, wallet and coat.
The victim says she confronted Hopson and kept her there her until police arrived.
Hopson is charged with burglary from a motor vehicle. She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where her bond was set at $5,000.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event