JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a woman accused of stealing out of a vehicle.
Teena Hopson was arrested after police responded to call about an auto burglary on Grays Pointe Court. Police say the vehicle's owner told them she saw Hopson walk up to her vehicle, open the passenger side door, and begin taking items such as a purse, wallet and coat.
The victim says she confronted Hopson and kept her there her until police arrived.
Hopson is charged with burglary from a motor vehicle. She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where her bond was set at $5,000.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon