JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have charged a woman with stealing from a local business and its owner.
Kathleen Marei Sterling was arrested an charged with three counts of burglary and theft. The arrest stems from an investigation into a burglary at a West Market Street business.
The victim reported that several items had been stolen from the business overnight Wednesday, and that during the last few weeks, several items had been taken from his home and a vehicle.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill