JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman in Johnson City is facing charges after police say she tried to use someone else's identity at the Johnson City Medical Center.
Johnson City police arrested Amanda Holder after investigators looked into a complaint for an ER visit that cost the victim $1,100.
Officers determined Holder was using the false identity to attempt to get narcotics.
Holder is charged with Identity Theft and Drug Fraud.
She is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $20,000 bond.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone