JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman in Johnson City is facing charges after police say she tried to use someone else's identity at the Johnson City Medical Center.
Johnson City police arrested Amanda Holder after investigators looked into a complaint for an ER visit that cost the victim $1,100.
Officers determined Holder was using the false identity to attempt to get narcotics.
Holder is charged with Identity Theft and Drug Fraud.
She is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $20,000 bond.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next