JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a woman they say shoplifted over $600 worth of items from Belk in the Mall at Johnson City.
According to police, Sandra Clark took the items and left the store without paying.
After and investigation, Clark was arrested by loss prevention officers.
Clark is charged with one count of shoplifting over $500.
She is being held in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone