JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a woman they say shoplifted over $600 worth of items from Belk in the Mall at Johnson City.
According to police, Sandra Clark took the items and left the store without paying.
After and investigation, Clark was arrested by loss prevention officers.
Clark is charged with one count of shoplifting over $500.
She is being held in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend