JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a woman they say shoplifted over $600 worth of items from Belk in the Mall at Johnson City.
According to police, Sandra Clark took the items and left the store without paying.
After and investigation, Clark was arrested by loss prevention officers.
Clark is charged with one count of shoplifting over $500.
She is being held in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University