JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of attacking a man in her home.
Johnson City Police arrested 21-year-old Cynthia Brooke Spradlin Wednesday. She's charged with aggravated domestic assault.
Police say they responded to a domestic dispute at Spradlin's home on Pardee Street. A man there told police she punched him in the face several times.
He also says she hit him with a kitchen chair and threatened him with a knife.
Spradlin was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, under a $15,000 bond. Her arraignment was scheduled for Wednesday afternoon in Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record