JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us they responded to the accidents on North Roan Street and the Bristol Highway around 7:30 Saturday night.
Police say 23-year-old Jessica Ketron was the driver at fault for all 5 wrecks.
Ketron and two other people were taken to Johnson City Medical Center. They were eventually released.
Jessica Ketron was arrested and charged with 6 counts of Reckless Endangerment, 5 counts of Leaving the Scene of an Accident, 2 counts of Vehicular Assault, Driving Under the Influence 1st offense, Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Failure to Comply with Financial Responsibility.
- New Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin