JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a domestic assault left a woman facing charges.
According to Johnson City Police, officers were called to Tamara Arnold's home on Todd Drive on Friday night.
Police tell us when they arrived, Arnold's mother told them her daughter slapped, choked, and threatened to kill her, then left.
We're told officers found Arnold at the home early Saturday morning. She was charged with domestic assault and was taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator