JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a domestic assault left a woman facing charges.
According to Johnson City Police, officers were called to Tamara Arnold's home on Todd Drive on Friday night.
Police tell us when they arrived, Arnold's mother told them her daughter slapped, choked, and threatened to kill her, then left.
We're told officers found Arnold at the home early Saturday morning. She was charged with domestic assault and was taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake