JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Wisconsin man is scheduled to be arraigned Monday morning in Washington County, Tennessee. He is accused of raping a child in Johnson City.
Police tell News 5 43-year-old Bruce Gosdeck of Oshkosh, Wisconsin was arrested Sunday. Officers say he is accused of raping a 12-year-old child and incest.
Gosdeck was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000.
Gosdeck's court appearance was scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'