JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Wisconsin man is scheduled to be arraigned Monday morning in Washington County, Tennessee. He is accused of raping a child in Johnson City.
Police tell News 5 43-year-old Bruce Gosdeck of Oshkosh, Wisconsin was arrested Sunday. Officers say he is accused of raping a 12-year-old child and incest.
Gosdeck was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000.
Gosdeck's court appearance was scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting