One of the best known and most successful attorneys in the Tri-Cities has died.
News 5 has learned Mark Slagle of Slagle and Finney in Johnson City died Tuesday night. He passed away at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas, where he'd been for a month while awaiting a lung transplant.
Steven Finney had known Slagle for more than 20 years. He told us Slagle was his best friend and a man who "truly loved being a lawyer and was really good at it."
Mark Slagle was 61 years old.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- New School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- New Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon