One of the best known and most successful attorneys in the Tri-Cities has died.
News 5 has learned Mark Slagle of Slagle and Finney in Johnson City died Tuesday night. He passed away at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas, where he'd been for a month while awaiting a lung transplant.
Steven Finney had known Slagle for more than 20 years. He told us Slagle was his best friend and a man who "truly loved being a lawyer and was really good at it."
Mark Slagle was 61 years old.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017