JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Liberty Bell Middle School is closed Friday due to a water main break.
The break happened late Thursday evening; it's near Science Hill High School and Liberty Bell Middle School.
Liberty Bell Middle School is the only Johnson City school closed, all other schools are open Friday on a regular schedule.
Water and sewer services crews are and repair the problem.
Johnson City Police say no roads are closed at this time, but they are asking drivers to use caution in the area.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations