JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There may be low water pressure for some Johnson City water customers soon.
News 5 has learned the low pressure, and possibly no water service, will affect customers in the areas of Sharon Drive, Kay Court, Philip Court, Douglas Drive, Steven Drive and Stonecrest Court.
Johnson City officials say the service disruption is because of scheduled water line maintenance.
The outages will begin at 11:30 Thursday night and should be restored around 3:30 Friday afternoon.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s