JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There may be some low water pressure for Johnson City customers beginning Thursday.
Low pressure and possibly some outages may happen for customers in the areas of Sharon Drive, Kay Court, Philip Court, Douglas Drive, Steven Drive and Stonecrest Court.
The service disruption is because of water line maintenance.
Water should be back to normal Friday afternoon.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death