JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There may be some low water pressure for Johnson City customers beginning Thursday.
Low pressure and possibly some outages may happen for customers in the areas of Sharon Drive, Kay Court, Philip Court, Douglas Drive, Steven Drive and Stonecrest Court.
The service disruption is because of water line maintenance.
Water should be back to normal Friday afternoon.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs