JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There may be some low water pressure for Johnson City customers beginning Thursday.
Low pressure and possibly some outages may happen for customers in the areas of Sharon Drive, Kay Court, Philip Court, Douglas Drive, Steven Drive and Stonecrest Court.
The service disruption is because of water line maintenance.
Water should be back to normal Friday afternoon.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court