JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some people will be without water this week due to road construction.
Johnson City Water and Sewer Services is warning customers in the Oak Grove area of Boones Creek they may experience low water pressure or no water tomorrow and Wednesday.
Crews will be replacing water lines on side streets between Oak Grove Road and Circle Drive.
The replacement is due to the widening of Highway 36, and any disruption is not expected to last more than two hours.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project