JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some people will be without water this week due to road construction.
Johnson City Water and Sewer Services is warning customers in the Oak Grove area of Boones Creek they may experience low water pressure or no water tomorrow and Wednesday.
Crews will be replacing water lines on side streets between Oak Grove Road and Circle Drive.
The replacement is due to the widening of Highway 36, and any disruption is not expected to last more than two hours.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City