JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some people will be without water this week due to road construction.
Johnson City Water and Sewer Services is warning customers in the Oak Grove area of Boones Creek they may experience low water pressure or no water tomorrow and Wednesday.
Crews will be replacing water lines on side streets between Oak Grove Road and Circle Drive.
The replacement is due to the widening of Highway 36, and any disruption is not expected to last more than two hours.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial