JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some people will be without water this week due to road construction.
Johnson City Water and Sewer Services is warning customers in the Oak Grove area of Boones Creek they may experience low water pressure or no water tomorrow and Wednesday.
Crews will be replacing water lines on side streets between Oak Grove Road and Circle Drive.
The replacement is due to the widening of Highway 36, and any disruption is not expected to last more than two hours.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough