JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Water flow to a broken water line at the corner of South Roan Street and State of Franklin Road has now been completely stopped. Repairs to the line have begun and are expected to take four to six hours.
Water outages have been minimal but some customers may continue to experience low pressure while repairs take place.
The 12-inch line was broken earlier this afternoon while downtown utility work was performed.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate