JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Water flow to a broken water line at the corner of South Roan Street and State of Franklin Road has now been completely stopped. Repairs to the line have begun and are expected to take four to six hours.
Water outages have been minimal but some customers may continue to experience low pressure while repairs take place.
The 12-inch line was broken earlier this afternoon while downtown utility work was performed.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University