JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Water flow to a broken water line at the corner of South Roan Street and State of Franklin Road has now been completely stopped. Repairs to the line have begun and are expected to take four to six hours.
Water outages have been minimal but some customers may continue to experience low pressure while repairs take place.
The 12-inch line was broken earlier this afternoon while downtown utility work was performed.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death