The man they call Superfan was in rare form Wednesday night in Johnson City.
The dancing East Tennessee State University fanatic did his part to help the crowd get fired-up for the Bucs game against Furman with first place on the line in the Southern Conference.
The Bucs won in overtime in front of a sellout crowd at Freedom Hall in overtime 93-81.
- School board facing time, money constraints to renovate Jonesborough school
- RECALL ALERT: Driving with defects
- Coal spill cleanup underway
- NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer