JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Vandals hit a Johnson City neighborhood, resulting in thousands of dollars in damage.
Between August 9-10, 22 cars in the Beechwood subdivision suffered punctured tires.
The Johnson City Police Department is offering a reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
Contact the JCPD at (423) 434-6166 if you have any information that might help solve the case.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'