JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is behind bars after police say he hit his girlfriend on Valentines Day.
The Johnson City Police Department says they went to the Johnson Inn on reporters of a man and woman fighting. Officers found a woman at the hotel with several injuries. She told police that her boyfriend, Thomas Martin Dalton, attacked her.
Police say they later arrested Dalton and charged him with aggravated domestic assault.
He is currently being held on fifteen thousand dollar bond and a mandatory twelve hour hold.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power