A Johnson City, Tennessee man critically injured in a two-vehicle crash two months ago has died from his injuries over the weekend.
A report from the Johnson City Police Department said Sidney W. Swahn, 68, succumbed to his injuries at a local hospital on March 18.
Swahn was traveling northbound on South Roan Street in an SUV on January 17 when police said his vehicle crossed the double-yellow line and struck a pickup truck driven by Gerald D. Bennett, 54, also of Johnson City, head-on near the Tipton Haynes Historical Site.
Bennett was pronounced dead at the scene that day.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show