JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people are sent to the hospital after a car runs off the road and into a concrete wall.
The Johnson City Police Department says the crash happened at the intersection of West Walnut Street and St. Clair Street.
We're told the 68-year-old driver ran his Honda Accord off the road hitting a concrete wall.
The driver was sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, and is in critical condition, and the passenger is in stable condition.
Police say speed may have been a factor.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup