JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people are sent to the hospital after a car runs off the road and into a concrete wall.
The Johnson City Police Department says the crash happened at the intersection of West Walnut Street and St. Clair Street.
We're told the 68-year-old driver ran his Honda Accord off the road hitting a concrete wall.
The driver was sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, and is in critical condition, and the passenger is in stable condition.
Police say speed may have been a factor.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect