JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people are sent to the hospital after a car runs off the road and into a concrete wall.
The Johnson City Police Department says the crash happened at the intersection of West Walnut Street and St. Clair Street.
We're told the 68-year-old driver ran his Honda Accord off the road hitting a concrete wall.
The driver was sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, and is in critical condition, and the passenger is in stable condition.
Police say speed may have been a factor.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport