Around 2:15 Saturday morning, officers say they arrested Joshua Collins and Holly Hughes.
Officers say they saw them handling drug paraphernalia and searched the car they were sitting in. After the search, police say they found several bags of meth, a large amount of cash, and more drug paraphernalia. They say the findings are consistent with the sale of illegal narcotics.
Collins has been charged with intent to sell methamphetamine and unlawful drug paraphernalia.
Hughes was charged with possession of methamphetamine and unlawful drug paraphernalia.
A records check also found Hughes is wanted out of Washington County, Tennessee for failure to appear.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power