JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson City men are facing charges in connection to two home invasion robberies.
Phillip Eugene Woolwine II and Chavez Mintal Hunter are charged with one count of especially aggravated robbery and aggravated robbery.
Police say the home invasions took place on Southwest Avenue and West Maple Street in Johnson City the week of May 10th.
Woolwine and Hunter will be arraigned at 1:30 Friday afternoon. Police say more charges are possible.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon