JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson City men are facing charges in connection to two home invasion robberies.
Phillip Eugene Woolwine II and Chavez Mintal Hunter are charged with one count of especially aggravated robbery and aggravated robbery.
Police say the home invasions took place on Southwest Avenue and West Maple Street in Johnson City the week of May 10th.
Woolwine and Hunter will be arraigned at 1:30 Friday afternoon. Police say more charges are possible.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect