JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson City men are facing charges in connection to two home invasion robberies.
Phillip Eugene Woolwine II and Chavez Mintal Hunter are charged with one count of especially aggravated robbery and aggravated robbery.
Police say the home invasions took place on Southwest Avenue and West Maple Street in Johnson City the week of May 10th.
Woolwine and Hunter will be arraigned at 1:30 Friday afternoon. Police say more charges are possible.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death