JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Officers with the Johnson City Police Department say they've arrested two men and charged them with theft.
This comes after an investigation into missing property from the Factory Direct warehouse in Johnson City.
Police say Michael Howe and Robert Clark were selling furniture they had stolen from that warehouse.
Both are currently being held in the Washington County Detention center on a $10,000 bond and are expected in court on Monday.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting