JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Officers with the Johnson City Police Department say they've arrested two men and charged them with theft.
This comes after an investigation into missing property from the Factory Direct warehouse in Johnson City.
Police say Michael Howe and Robert Clark were selling furniture they had stolen from that warehouse.
Both are currently being held in the Washington County Detention center on a $10,000 bond and are expected in court on Monday.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment