JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two Kingsport residents are facing charges in Johnson City. They are accused of selling drugs.
Johnson City Police tell News 5, 18-year-old Kairi Thompson and 19-year-old Eric Smith were arrested Thursday after an investigation of crack cocaine sales in the city.
Police say Thompson is charged with selling and having the drug, as well as tampering with evidence. Smith is charged with delivering crack cocaine.
Both were taken to the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. They are expected to be arraigned Friday morning in Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike