JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police say a response to a call about threats led to the arrest of two people on drug and weapons charges.
Police say when they arrived to an apartment on Plymouth Road, they found several weapons, drugs and other items police say are consistent with the sale and distribution of drugs.
Police say Keith Sellers is now charged with maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances and unlawful possession of a weapon.
Jordan Charles is charged with possession of stolen property and manufacturing a controlled substance.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project