JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police say a response to a call about threats led to the arrest of two people on drug and weapons charges.
Police say when they arrived to an apartment on Plymouth Road, they found several weapons, drugs and other items police say are consistent with the sale and distribution of drugs.
Police say Keith Sellers is now charged with maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances and unlawful possession of a weapon.
Jordan Charles is charged with possession of stolen property and manufacturing a controlled substance.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Dickenson County looking to levy tax to boost Southwest Virginia's economy
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"