JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people from Johnson City are facing shoplifting charges.
Police tell us they arrested Kyle Gorley and Patricia Dingus on Black Friday.
They're accused of shoplifting from the J.C. Penney in the Johnson City Mall.
News 5 learned the two were stopped after leaving the store with $630 worth of merchandise that police say was not paid for.
Both were taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam