JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people from Johnson City are facing shoplifting charges.
Police tell us they arrested Kyle Gorley and Patricia Dingus on Black Friday.
They're accused of shoplifting from the J.C. Penney in the Johnson City Mall.
News 5 learned the two were stopped after leaving the store with $630 worth of merchandise that police say was not paid for.
Both were taken to the Washington County Detention Center.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death