JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man and a woman are facing charges after police say they were connected to several bad checks.
Johnson City Police arrested 29-year-old Richard Carver and 26-year-old Judy Kiser and charged them with several charges including theft charges, worthless check charges, and evading arrest.
Police say several businesses reported they had received worthless checks from the pair.
Officers arrested Carver and Kiser during a traffic stop.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next