JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man and a woman are facing charges after police say they were connected to several bad checks.
Johnson City Police arrested 29-year-old Richard Carver and 26-year-old Judy Kiser and charged them with several charges including theft charges, worthless check charges, and evading arrest.
Police say several businesses reported they had received worthless checks from the pair.
Officers arrested Carver and Kiser during a traffic stop.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record