JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leads Johnson City Police to stolen property linked to the burglaries of four local businesses.
Police say Aaron Davenport, Zachery Toney and a juvenile were arrested Thursday.
Police say the stolen property was found in their vehicle during that traffic stop.
All three are charged with four counts of burglary, two counts of theft under $500 and possession of burglary tools.
Davenport and Toney are being held in the Washington County Detention Center under a $47,000 bond.
The juvenile was taken to the Upper East Tennessee Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane