JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leads Johnson City Police to stolen property linked to the burglaries of four local businesses.
Police say Aaron Davenport, Zachery Toney and a juvenile were arrested Thursday.
Police say the stolen property was found in their vehicle during that traffic stop.
All three are charged with four counts of burglary, two counts of theft under $500 and possession of burglary tools.
Davenport and Toney are being held in the Washington County Detention Center under a $47,000 bond.
The juvenile was taken to the Upper East Tennessee Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial