JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leads Johnson City Police to stolen property linked to the burglaries of four local businesses.
Police say Aaron Davenport, Zachery Toney and a juvenile were arrested Thursday.
Police say the stolen property was found in their vehicle during that traffic stop.
All three are charged with four counts of burglary, two counts of theft under $500 and possession of burglary tools.
Davenport and Toney are being held in the Washington County Detention Center under a $47,000 bond.
The juvenile was taken to the Upper East Tennessee Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- New Police searching for driver responsible for causing rollover crash on I-81
- Updated Appalachian Regional Commission earmarks $6 million for coal country
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges