JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leads Johnson City Police to stolen property linked to the burglaries of four local businesses.
Police say Aaron Davenport, Zachery Toney and a juvenile were arrested Thursday.
Police say the stolen property was found in their vehicle during that traffic stop.
All three are charged with four counts of burglary, two counts of theft under $500 and possession of burglary tools.
Davenport and Toney are being held in the Washington County Detention Center under a $47,000 bond.
The juvenile was taken to the Upper East Tennessee Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record